28 Mar 2022
As the prime funder of Youth activities in the UK, the UJIA provide core funding for mainstream Jewish youth movements, covering rent and staff salaries, whilst the JYF assists with supplementary financial support for specific activities or projects. It is also able to offer some support to independent groups who meet the JYF criteria.
Criteria for the 2022 Summer Grant Distribution
- Applicants must be organisations, groups or clubs which are UK registered charities whose beneficiaries are of the Jewish faith in the United Kingdom.
- Applicants must provide positive informal educational experiences and/or recreation opportunities for young Jewish people over the age of 8 and under the age of 23 in an informal setting.
- Grants will only be given if there is confidence that Child Protection, Health & Safety, Data Protection and other relevant policies are in place and being applied consistently.
- Applicants can apply for grants worth £1,000 – £10,000 for equipment or programming..
- Applications are encouraged from Jewish organisations with projects for young people with disabilities, a long-term illness, or who are considered to belong to other at-risk groups.
- Please note that all grant allocation decisons are final and at the total discretion of the Jewish Youth Fund. Feedback on individual applications is not normally possible.